Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pray. Listen. Minister.

Talking to men for God is a great thing, but talking to God for men is greater still. – E.M. Bounds

Jesus often withdrew to lonely places to pray and ask His Father for insight on what to do and say. Hmm!

Moody, Spurgeon, Evans, Stanley, Swindoll, Warren, your local pastor. All great men past and present who make known God’s will to men and women with great clarity and conviction. But I would dare say to you that none of these men would ever try to talk to men about God, without talking to God first. In fact, talking to God first is the only thing that gives them the utmost confidence to talk to man. May we all take a lesson here today.

Until tomorrow……

Pastor Botts

“Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel…” – Ephesians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment