Friday, June 17, 2016

Extraordinary Transformations

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary people, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary person. – E. Hubbard

Jonah and the repenting Ninevites. Peter on the Day of Pentecost. One powerful, spirit-filled message changed many hard hearts. Hmm!

Automation. Assembly lines, Time-motion processes, etc. Yes it’s true in many areas the human element has been curtailed or improved upon to benefit mankind, some good, some not so good. However, no matter how technologically advanced we become; no mechanized process can change the hearts of men and women. Only God working through us can accomplish this great feat, and this happens only in relationship. So, no matter what comes our way may we be extraordinary today.

Until Monday….

Pastor Botts

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you invited me in. I needed clothes and you clothed me. I was sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you came to visit me.” – Matthew 25:34-36

No comments:

Post a Comment