Monday, October 2, 2017

The Dirt

Every flower must grow through dirt. – Anon
The genealogy of Jesus includes a woman who tricked her father-in-law into sleeping with her (Tamar) and a prostitute (Rahab). Amen!
In truth, all of us have some “dirt” in our lives that God can and will use for His glory. We grow best through pain and adversity for they serve to strengthen our resolve and focus when we fully understand God’s purposes. Since sin entered the world, God has been in the process of ‘purifying’ us. He knows where we’ve been, what we’ve been up to, and what we need to become His, and He openly confesses His love for us. May we not be ashamed to confess HIM today.
Until tomorrow……
Pastor Botts
“I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy…” I Timothy 1:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment