Saturday, July 31, 2021

Purpose in the Interruption

Maybe God is interrupting your plans to accomplish His purposes. - Anon

God often had to put people on a 'timeout' to show them He had plans for their lives. AMEN!

"I thought I'd be further along than this! I thought I'd have finished this project by now! I thought my life would be more settled by now!" For many of us these and other thoughts along the same line ruminate in our minds. We had such high hopes, great aspirations, and GOOD intentions for ourselves. And here we are at this age, and wondering what happened. How'd we get sidetracked? But, if we were made for 'such a time as this' and 'such a place as this' maybe we're not sidetracked at all, we're just looking at our life from the wrong point of view. God is working through us to fulfill His story and the things that bring us glory are not His major concern.

Until Monday...

Pastor Botts

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." - Proverbs 19:21


No comments:

Post a Comment