Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Because HE Says So

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it. - Albert Einstein

When God told Abram to go, he went, no questions asked. And the rest is history. Hmm!

"Because I said so!" I can still hear that voice resonate in my ears and mind all these years later. Mom/dad speaking it with authority, and me being completely okay with it, even though I didn't fully understand why. Now, I look back and relish those moments. They knew then what I know now, and I'm much more the better for their care and insight. I realize it's the same with Father God. Our complete understanding of His ways before we act is not what He's after. But, He does require our steadfast faith, trust, and confidence in His love for us, no matter the circumstances we may be going through at the present. He is with us and will see us through because He is faithful and true and promised to bring 'good' to our lives. So when He says "because I say so!" may we respond like little children and just rest assured it'll be for the better of us.

Until tomorrow...

Pastor Botts

"Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ..." - II Corinthians 9:13



No comments:

Post a Comment