Thursday, March 17, 2022

Do You See The Answer?

A great deal of what we see depends solely on what we are looking for. - Anon

The Pharisees, religious leaders, scribes, and Jews of the day missed seeing Jesus because they were looking for the 'Messiah.' He stood right before them. OUCH!

Honestly speaking, most of us in our mind have already played out various sequences in our life on the way things are supposed to happen (education, profession, marriage, children, etc.), because we've 'prayed over it.' And when the signs don't appear the way we picture them happening, we feel God has not answered. But God does answer, not in ways we always expect, but in ways we need. Even today, He will be handling our requests hoping we see His answers. Know this, it will be picture perfect.

Until tomorrow...

Pastor Botts

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths: guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." - Psalm 25:4-5



No comments:

Post a Comment