Tuesday, April 19, 2022

You Matter

Everything you've always want to be, you already are. You're simply on the path to discovering it. - A. Keys

Elijah in his depression tried to run away and thought of death. God found him and told him his life still mattered. Amen!

When I was a kid I collected marbles, a drawerful of them, I had my favorites - cat's eye, steelies, boulders, etc. - of course. I also collected baseball cards, again with my favorite players getting top placement and care. The bible tells us God knows each star by name. Can you imagine that? When you consider the Milky Way and the billions upon billions of stars there, and each one having a name assigned by the Almighty. This should impress upon us how important we are to God, that in fact each one of us is His favorite. After all, we were made in His image. He not only knows our name but seeks to abide in our hearts each day. Through our ups and downs, tears and joys, and even in our darkest moments. He calls us 'beloved.' Why, not feel that way today!

Until tomorrow...

Pastor Botts

"What is man that you are mindful of him?" - Psalm 8:3



No comments:

Post a Comment