Friday, December 30, 2022

God Wants YOU!

Out of billions of people in the world the fly in the room wants YOU! - Anon

Jesus often went out of His way to reach those nobody wanted. You ever been that person? Amen!

God doesn't need you. That's right, He doesn't! The creator of the universe and all therein doesn't need anyone or anything - He is completely perfect. Within Himself. By Himself. For God to need anything would make Him imperfect. So, He doesn't need you, me. or anyone else. There, it's said. BUT, He wants you. Yes, you, me, and everyone. He wants us for relationship. Not arms length, but intimate, close, one-on-one relationship. To love, cherish, embrace, and to lavish His blessings on. To be there when it seems nobody else is. To give our life meaning, purpose, and understanding. To let you know you really do matter and have great value. And who amongst us doesn't WANT a friend like that? Praying you'll want a little more of God in the NEW YEAR!

Until .....

Pastor Botts

".....I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people...."- Jeremiah 31:33



No comments:

Post a Comment