Wednesday, April 5, 2023

God to the Rescue!

It's going to be a GOD-Did-What-I-Couldn't-Do kind of day!

Rescued from the belly of a great fish, I'm sure Jonah said "go God!" Amen!

Life has its challenges. At times it may seem improbable, overwhelming, unrealistic, and downright impossible. And truly it is when we think that it is solely up to us. But each day is a 'gift' from God, who also promised to 'never leave or forsake us'. So no matter what may come He stands at the ready by our side to help us be victorious. Mountains climbed, problems resolved, victories achieved are only because we let God lead, only He can do such things.

Until tomorrow...

Pastor Botts

"This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head........All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.” - I Samuel 17:45,47



No comments:

Post a Comment