Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Let Them See Christ In Me

The proof of the pudding is ALWAYS in the eating. – Anon

They were called ‘Christians’ by outsiders, not so much by what they said, but how they lived. Hmm!

It’s one of the greatest ‘professions’ in the entire bible. And what makes it great is that is was backed up by action. Ruth stated to her mother-in-law Naomi “where you go, I will go, where you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people, your God my God…” And we see and read she was very true to her word. And God blessed her and Naomi. It really is food for thought for us today. Our word should be or bond, no “ifs’ ands, or buts.” Our ‘yes’ should be yes and our ‘no’ should be no. And Jesus should be Lord of our life. This calls for a new mindset, one where we don’t need people to hear us say “I’m Christian,” but need them to see Christ in me!

Until tomorrow…

Pastor Botts

“Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.” – John 7:38



No comments:

Post a Comment