Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Prepare to Begin

I always make sure the lid over the keyboard is open before I start to play. – A. Schnabel

Job always started his mornings with a sacrifice offering to God. God said there was no one like him on earth. WOW!

The average person will stretch or warm up before a workout or game, study for an exam, warm up their car, and even prepare for a date. We know the benefits of such advance preparations. But yet we often barge right into God’s creation – TODAY – with no time or thought given to the Creator. If God has filled each day with purpose, and we know He has; it would be wise of us to check in with Him first thing before we go off on the wrong tangent. A day hemmed in prayer won’t soon unravel.

Until tomorrow……

Pastor Botts

“In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.” – Psalm 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment