Monday, May 19, 2014

The Word in Action

Saints are persons who make it easier for others to believe in God. – N. Soderblom

Before she met Jesus at the well she was a woman of ill repute. After she met Jesus at the well she helped a whole town to the faith. WOW!

Monday, and though it’s the toughest day of the week for most; the assignment gets no easier. The agenda and theme never change. God has blessed each one of us to be a saint TODAY. There will be people brought into our immediate circle of influence and God needs us to somehow inform them of his love. There will be others who watch how we handle the stresses and drama of the day and God wants us to “visually” preach to them. As heavens cameras roll today, remember it’s not about us, but God.

Until tomorrow…..

Pastor Botts

“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me…..whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.” – Matthew 25:35-36, 40

No comments:

Post a Comment