Friday, October 3, 2014

Learning Curve

If you live to learn, then you will really learn to live. - J. Zabloski

Saul thought he knew it all and had it all until he met Christ on that Damascus road. He counted it all a loss after that. Wow!

Success, growth, wonder, and most of all - the awe of God- are all descendants of one life characteristic; the ability and desire to be taught. 'Teachability' is an attitude that says, "no matter how much I know (or think I know), I can learn from my situation." God is always at His work, and He presents new and exciting things (miracles) every day that we may know and praise Him more. The problem for most of us is that we operate from a teacher's attitude (we've seen, done, and know it all); and we want to tell others about it.. No matter how seasoned we may grow to be we must remember that before the Master a student's quest is always the right approach.

Until Monday........

Pastor Botts

"...call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know....." - Jeremiah 33:3

P.S. - Don't forget our Sunday School Devotional this Sunday at 9AM in Parmes Hall. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment