Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Never Give Up

I’ve read the last page of the bible. It’s all going to turn out all right. – B. Graham

Jesus sent 2 disciples to town to prepare for the Passover meal once. They found it just as He said it would be. Hmmm!

Why me Lord? Why now God? God, are you there? Questions like these and others often pass through our minds and faith, depending on what’s going on in our life at the time. I’m sure some of us are asking them of God right now. Trials and suffering are all a part of God’s plan for us. However, we cannot in the midst of the trial give up or give out – as this is the key time God expects us to TRUST His purposes – but just hold on. The key is for us to trust in the ending, not the current situation. Though we may not see it, remember God is always faithful and true.

Until tomorrow…..

Pastor Botts

“So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” – Isaiah 55:11

No comments:

Post a Comment