Thursday, December 11, 2014

How Are You Doing?

Feedback is the breakfast of champions. – B. Hybels

Jesus once asked his disciples ‘who do you say that I am?’ to make sure they were getting the message he was conveying. Peter knew the answer. AMEN!

Product surveys, town-hall meetings, suggestion boxes, etc. – what do they all have in common – they are ways people solicit feedback to see how they are doing and what they can do better. They go directly to the source – you. Jesus did it often with his Father as an example for us to follow. The best way to ensure we’re carrying out God’s plan and not our own is to check with Him often and take time to listen to what He says. He’s already assured us in His book of the victory.

Until tomorrow…..

Pastor Botts

“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” – Revelation 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment