Wednesday, January 6, 2016

You've got a friend in Him!

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not need to even consult his calendar. – R. Brault

One good thing about Job's friends is that they stayed with him throughout his ordeal. Hmm!

In this era of exponentially expanding social media outlets  and apps for this and that, seems we’re all trying to find time to do it all and have it all; and what we wind up with is very often shallow acquaintances and fellowship. The saddest part is we tend to be the same with the ONE who loves us most - God. As we embark upon the New Year trying to prioritize our life maybe it's time we took a closer look at HIS example of friendship where no boundaries exist, and HE sits just waiting for us to come. I pray we'll become HIS 'cherished' friend.

Until tomorrow…….

Pastor Botts

".....You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord........." - Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment