Thursday, February 16, 2017

It only takes a Spark

The greatest fire is often lit by the faintest spark! – Anon

On the Day of Pentecost, 12 common, unlearned men empowered by the Spirit turned their world upside down for Jesus. WOW!

No matter how great the person, no matter how great the work they have done, it had it’s origin in a tiny burst of an idea. Desire was added, along with perseverance and we see the finished work. The key in this is common to all of us. We all have the same potential to do great things, and God expects great things of us. Anyone who has ever said one person can’t do much has never spent the night with a mosquito.

Until tomorrow……

Pastor Botts

“I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name…” John 14:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment