Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Time to Grow

A man without problems in his life should get down on his knees and ask God, “don’t you trust me anymore?”- J. Bainbridge
Paul, in his rebuke of the Corinthians told of his many sufferings for Christ. He gladly accepted every one of them. WOW!
"Why me? Why now? This can’t be happening! And so on….."   I’m sure all these refrains sound familiar to us, for we’re often the guilty party. Problems and situations are a part of life for us. God is preparing us for something far greater than what we face here on earth, so this is His proving ground. We GROW through adversity, gaining discipline, wisdom, discernment, and faith that God will see us through it all. So no matter how large the mountain may be in front of you now (be it family matters, financial matters, relationship, etc.) be thankful in this situation that God cares enough to test you.
Until tomorrow…….
Pastor Botts
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment