Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Divinely Directed

The stops of a good man, as well as his steps, are ordered by the Lord. – G. Mueller
God stopped Paul from preaching in Asia and Bithynia, but then along came Philippi. The results were awesome! WOW.
We ask the Lord to order our steps, direct our paths, guide us along the way; all very noble prayer requests and desires. But it's funny sometimes, for even though we know the “race is not to the swift,” many of us still can’t seem to slow ourselves down or pause to get into God's stride. And so in our “Christian walk” we often end up running into situations God tried to shield us from or divert us around. Maybe it’s time we took a real serious look at who’s doing the leading. If God is still your co-pilot, don’t change seats, get out of the cockpit altogether.
Until tomorrow…..
Pastor Botts
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul; he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.” – Psalm 23:1-3 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment