Friday, May 11, 2018

Faith Looks Up

Sorry looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up! – Anon
Paul had a laundry list of persecutions and afflictions he suffered personally, but he always looked up to Christ. AMEN!
Our outlook on life is based on our attitude within. The issues and circumstances of life happen upon us all for the purpose of perfecting our character here on earth. How we respond is based upon what we have within. We can blame the world and everyone else and feel sorry for ourselves, we can cry conspiracy and believe everyone and the system is out to get us, or we can believe God and trust that everything that comes upon us can and will be worked out for our good and His glory. The decision is purely ours.
Until tomorrow…..
Pastor Botts
“Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.” – Isaiah 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment