Tuesday, January 4, 2022

A New View

One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his time when it comes. – B. Disraeli

Isaiah didn’t fully know what his role would be, but he did say “here am I, send me!” Amen.

The New Year is upon us. An open road, clear window – however you view it – is present. How about we start it out with a solid foundational point of reference: “I am a beautiful representation of the God who made me!” A start from here should lay to rest any and all ego issues, comparison issues, and/or value issues. We no longer have to try and seek the approval of others, wish we looked like a movie star or other hero, think we’re less than because we’re not worth millions, or feel we can’t tell others about Jesus because we barely know a scripture or two. Just trusting in the God who made us, and resting in the truth that God loves us no matter what should be enough. May we all learn to value and love ourselves better in His sight this year.

Until tomorrow…

Pastor Botts

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” – Psalm 139:14



No comments:

Post a Comment